April 5, 2018 • Exclusives, Team, Videos
Aaron’s latest video from Odyssey is now live!
Armed with a trick list to tackle and a roommate who films, Aaron Ross hit the streets of Texas with Dan Coller over the course of 6 months. 1 quick trip to California later and we have Still Standing. They don’t call him the Bossman for nothing. Enjoy!
Shot/Edit: Dan Coller
Screenshot: Ryan Fudger / Ride BMX
Aaron Rides the Motoross
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame (Post-Weld Heat-Treated)
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects and a 3-year limited frame damage warranty.
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays
- Post Weld Machining
- Integrated Head Tube
- 8mm Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners
- Removable Brake Mounts
- Black Magic Coating Rust-proofing
- Currently available in Fluorescent Green and Hot Pink
- Top Tube Lengths: 20.75″ or 21″
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.25″ slammed
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5″
- Standover (C-To-C): 8.8″
- Tire Clearance: 2.4″
- Weight: 5lbs