Our South African connect Murray Loubser runs down his Sunday Nightshift build, laced with Odyssey components. Watch the video for a closer look at what Murray runs and why.
Frame: Sunday Nightshift, 20.75″, Classic White
Fork: Odyssey R25, 25mm offset
Handlebar: Odyssey BOSS V2
Stem: Odyssey RAFT
Headset: Odyssey Pro Headset
Grips: Odyssey TRAVIS
Seat: Odyssey Keyboard V2
Seat Post: Odyssey Tripod
Crank: Odyssey Thunderbolt, LHD 165mm
Bottom Bracket: Odyssey Mid, 22mm ( included with Thunderbolt+ )
Sprocket: Odyssey La Guardia, 25t
Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro
Chain: Odyssey Bluebird
Tires: Odyssey Path Pro
Front Wheel: Odyssey Hazard Lite Front Wheel
(Vandero Pro Hub laced to Hazard Lite Rim)
Rear Wheel: Odyssey Hazard Lite FC Wheel, LHD
(Clutch v2 Freecoaster laced to Hazard Lite Rim)
Pegs: Odyssey Graduate PC, 4.75″
Hub Guards: Stock and G-Sport Uniguard (Driveside)
Murray Rides the Nightshift
Now available in Classic White and Skyview.
- 41 Thermal Processed (Lifetime Warranty): Sunday is the only company to use Odyssey’s proven and trusted 41 Thermal heat treating. This formula has been refined and improved since the late 90’s. The proven 41 Thermal process allows products to be lightweight AND strong. It is also backed by a legendary lifetime warranty against bending, cracking, and breaking.
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame
- Double-butted top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
- Post Weld Machining: The Mid BB and Headtube is machined to its absolute minimum without sacrificing strength or durability. The machining happens after welding for a precision bearing fit.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners: Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in place as well as simplify wheel removal.
- Removable Brake Hardware: Refined, removable brake mounts and cable channel improvements that provides benefits with or without a brake setup.
- Rust Proof Coating: All Sunday frames are rust-proofed with “Black Magic” coating before the final finish is applied. It is lightweight and the best anti-corrosion processing that’s offered today.